photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Sunday 5 January 2014

What a Year!


Happy New Year everyone! I'm sure I am not the only one who thinks 2013 was a crazy year. So many things happened in my life: I packed my Canadian bags and moved abroad to live and study in Germany and now I'm learning a third language. Talk about cray. I've had big downs and big ups this year and I hope 2014 will hold more ups than downs.

So without further adieu, here are some of my resolutions for 2014: 

1) Be a Better Blogger: I want to post much more often and more regularly, do more OOTD's, personal/life posts, and maybe even FOTD posts. Needless to say, I want to take my blog to the next level!

2) Learn German: easier said than done haha, but I'm getting there! And if any german beauty bloggers are reading this post right now, please can we socialize and be friends? :)

3) Learn new recipes: at the end of 2013, I was finally starting to cook up more dishes and I wish to continue this new trend. Though for that, I need to learn more recipes.

4) Learn to paint: weird one I know, but I have always wanted to. My boyfriend even got me supplies and lessons as my christmas present, so no excuses anymore! :)


So now that I've gone on and on about my personal resolutions, I'd like to know what are your new years resolutions? :) 

1 comments: