photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Thursday 21 November 2013

Review: Lush - Tea Tree Water


Have you ever had one of those products that you just couldn't make up your mind on? Yeah, I thought so. Well, this is definitely one of those for me. I wanted to find a nice toner and had heard so many great things about tea tree oil, so when I saw the Tea Tree Water at Lush, I thought I had ended my search! I mean it sounded great: anti-bacterial, reduces redness, great for those with oily or acne prone skin. Who doesn't want all that?

So I guess I'll just start with the pro's and cons of this toner.

PROS: Doesn't dry out your skin, has a spray so you can reach other parts of your body (such as your back), alcohol free, anti-bacterial, spray feels refreshing and cooling. 

Now for the cons...

CONS: Very little to no results.

I have used this toner for several months now and I just can't say I see any real difference with my skin. If anything I think I had more breakouts while using it than when I was not, but that might've been a coincidence with hormones, etc. The only thing I really like about it is using it for my back to prevent any spots there since it's a hard area to reach. But that's really about it...

I adore Lush and this is my first purchase from their skincare line, but I have to say I'm not that impressed with this product. It's not bad, but it's not great either. Though I have heard it work well with other people, so it could just be my skin type.

Have you tried out this toner? Has it worked for you? Do you have any good Lush skincare recommendations? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment