photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Tip of the Week #4: Hiding Spots Efficiently

Long time no see everyone! Sadly, university has kept me away from my beloved blog, but I am going to squeeze in a small cheeky post before going back to my studying.

This week's tip is about how to effectively hide spots. We all know concealer is our best friend, but there's more to hiding a spot than covering up the redness. Unfortunately, I only learned this tip very recently, but it has saved me so many times now that I felt the need to share it with you all!


Tip of the Week: Powder your spots after covering them up with concealer. And "more is more" in this case.

The problem with a concealer or foundation is that it does give your skin a hint of shine, no matter how matte the formula is. In order to diminish the look of the raised bump, you need to make it as matte as possible. This in turn makes the skin look flat rather than raised.

My choice of powder for this job is Rimmel Stay Matte. It really does make your spots disappear before your eyes (by visual illusions, not for real :P).

Hope this tip helps out at least one of you out there :).

For a full post on how to prevent getting spots, you can click here

1 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! Why did I never think of this?! haha :)

    ReplyDelete