photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Saturday 10 August 2013

Review: La Roche-Posay - Thermal Spring Water

Hello, everybody! Hope you're all doing well :). I thought I'd start off with my latest summer essential: La Roche Posay's Thermal Spring Water.


I know it may seem silly to buy something like this. You're probably all thinking "It's just water, isn't it?". My answer to that is yes and no. It is water, but it's water that contains Selenium, which just means that the water is packed with antioxidants.

The water is suppose to sooth, tone, refresh, and soften your skin. I can firmly say that it really does do all that! I personally use it before and after cleansing, to help soften my skin and then follow with a moisturizer. What I really like about it, is that it doesn't leave your face feeling really tight and dry like normal water, instead it just feels slightly softer and refreshed. I also noticed it does reduce redness, so it's great for those with Rosacea. And as a plus, my skin has definitely been a lot clearer while using this. Oh and it's also supposedly anti-aging (yay!).

Not only is it a great skincare item, but it's also an absolute joy to have during the hot weather. A quick spritz of this and you already feel a whole lot cooler. Not too mention, it's a very fine and gentle mist so you won't feel like you're squirting yourself with a water gun. You can also either buy the full size bottle ($10), or a mini (around $4.50) so you can carry it around in your purse!

A definite must have! What's your summer essential? :) 

1 comments:

  1. I love this stuff, especially while I'm travelling. It's nice to refresh your face without added oils throughout the day when it's really hot.

    ReplyDelete