photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Saturday 24 August 2013

Review: Garnier Fructis - Miraculous Oil (Moroccan Oil Dupe)

So lately I've been battling to find a conditioner/hair product that would leave my hair feeling soft, preferably longer than just 2 hours. I don't expect anything other than natural oils (such as coconut oil) to actually 'condition' and nourish my hair, so I was quite surprised when I did see an improvement in my hair with this drugstore oil by Garnier. It's called the "Miraculous Oil" and I have to say... it really is something close to a miracle.


 First off, let's start off with the fact that is has a pump ladies and gentlemen! So already a big thumbs up for packaging. Now, what does it actually do? Well, it works as a hair softener and detangler. I apply it to wet hair (definitely don't recommend using it with dry hair) and it just leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft, much softer than any conditioner can achieve. And you don't have to worry about it making your hair oily! Best part is the effect lasts 1-2 days.

Another big plus is the huuuge reduction in tangles with this oil! I use to have awful knots in my hair, but thanks to this, I've barely had any! I've also noticed a reduction in split ends from using this over the few months :).

I'm calling this the Moroccan Oil Dupe because I think it's a great and cheaper alternative, and to be honest... I actually much prefer the Miraculous Oil over the Moroccan Oil! The Miraculous Oil actually contains real Argan Oil, whereas the Moroccan Oil just consists of multiple silicones. It also smells a lot nicer. The scent is very light, sweet, and fruity, whereas I find the Moroccan Oil's scent to be very overpowering.

Overall, I am in love with this hair oil! I honestly cannot recommend it enough :). 

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try this product out! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! My sister bought it recently and it works great.

    ReplyDelete