photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Friday 26 July 2013

Review: Nivea - In Shower Body Moisturizer

Since it is now summer, our skin tends to crave a bit more moisture thanks to the drying sun rays. And let's be honest, some of us are a bit lazy when it comes to body moisturizing (I know I definitely am!). So I thought I'd let you guys know about my number one savour for this hot season!


I technically picked up this product right when the hype was just beginning to form around it, but only now am I finally getting around to writing a review on it. At first I didn't see much point to it since there are hundreds reviews already out there. However, I did notice very mixed reviews so I thought it wouldn't hurt to add my own opinion :).

This innovative creation by Nivea is a god's send to all those lazy people out there in the world *raises hand shamefully*. Personally, I don't have time or the patience to apply moisturizer all over my body after a shower. It's time consuming and it also takes forever for the cream to dry, leaving you awkwardly walking around naked afraid to touch anything... We've all been there right?...

Anyway, this in-shower body moisturizer solves all those problems! Right after you wash off your body wash, all you do is slather this onto your body and then rinse it off. Yup, it really is that simple. It is a creamy consistency and can feel a bit sticky before you wash it off. However, once you pat yourself dry with your towel, you're left with super soft skin! Obviously, it does work more efficiently the longer you keep it on, so I would suggest a minimum of 30 seconds.


And the best bit for me is that it contains no silicones meaning it's not simply coating your skin to make it feel soft, but it's actually being moisturized. The only real complaint I have is the scent. It smells 'soapy', but I can live with that. Would be nice if they came out with a selection of fragrances.

To sum this up, I love it. A lot. And it doesn't break the bank (around $5). Brilliant and innovative stuff! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment