photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Thursday 7 February 2013

Topbox February 2013

This month I received another 'Prive' box from Topbox and this time the brand was one of my ultime favorites, Benefit! I was absolutely delighted when I began unboxing :). Though the doll on the packaging kind of creeps me out :P.


I couldn't be happier with what I received. Definitely the best Topbox I've had so far. A lot of well known products were included as well as a sample of a product that has only just been released!


Things included:
POREfessional 
Total Moisture Facial Cream
Benetint
Dandellion Gloss and Powder
Fine One-One
An invitation to a Benefit's event at your local Sephora 


Everything was packaged very well so nothing could possible get damaged while being delivered.


I love the selection of products, and the size of the samples (well, except maybe the Fine One-One). I'm also going abroad soon so these are perfect for travel size :). And I've been wanting to try POREfessional for ages! The only complaint I would have is the lipgloss. It's the first thing I've tried so far and the color pay off was disappointing, very very sheer. But then again, that all simply comes down to personal preference.

Overall, I'm really pleased with this month's Topbox! What are your thoughts on this box? :)

3 comments:

  1. I really need to try out more Benefit products! Those look amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw love Benefit products! These all look great! Need to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this box looked amazing, and i wish iwould have received it.
    instead i got the 'lippy girl', what a joke- the fullsize products are super tiny and the quality of the lipstick is just cheap, and to hear topbox was selling the extra benefit boxes? couldnt they have given them to their members that requested them? was happy with the clinique box, but the lippy girl was just a total joke.

    ReplyDelete