photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Thursday 15 November 2012

NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors

Thanks to a close friend of mine, I recently discovered NYX. After having a look at their collection, I became a fan instantly. Out of all all their products, I found their Lipsticks the most appealing. Each one was around $8.99. I ended up choosing two shades from their Lip Smacking Fun Colors line: Power and Pumpkin Pie.



NYX chose the names perfectly in my opinion. I tried out Power first and I have to admit, every time I wear that shade I feel incredibly confident. The color is not my usual type given that it's more of a purple than pink, and is definitely outside my comfort zone, but I have made a resolution to wear more daring colours and plan on sticking to it!
It glides on smoothly and is also incredibly pigmented. The only downside is that is very drying. Ah well, perfection is hard to come by :P.


The second didn't fully live up to my expectations, but it's still pleasant. Pumpkin Pie is a nice peachy shade and perfect for every day. The pigmentation isn't as amazing as Power, but on the other hand it's not as drying.

I can't wait to try out more products by NYX :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment