photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Thursday 18 October 2012

Top Winter Perfumes!

As soon as I noticed the weather was starting to turn cold, I instantly realized I could start wearing my winter scents again! So I excitedly pulled out these two fragrances: Daisy by Marc Jacobs and Stella by Stella McCartney. I always preferred wearing fruity sweet perfumes during the summer, and floral musky ones in the winter.

Stella is definitely not my usual choice of perfumes. It's the opposite of what I normally go for, but something about the scent drew me in. It's very warm and simply the perfect rose fragrance. It's certainly more of an adult perfume, so you either love it or hate it. The perfume is a strong one and therefore lasts all day. Perfect for autumn and winter.
Notes: rose, peony flower, mandarin, rose absolute, amber.

Daisy is a very neutral scent that I believe anyone would love. It is the better option if you don't like rose fragrances. It can even be worn during the summer since it's very fresh! Sadly, it only lasts a few hours since it's not a super strong fragrance.
Notes: strawberry, violet leaves, ruby red grapefruit, gardenia, violet petals, jasmine petals, musk, vanilla, white woods.

Both rollerballs are available at Sephora for $20 each. Definitely worth checking out :).

4 comments:

  1. This is really helpful, as I've always wanted to try Daisy but didn't really know what sort of fragrance it was :) think I might pick one up soon!

    http://inkandvelvet.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, i love daisy! and the rollerball perfumes are amazing, perfect for carrying round in your handbag, i really want some!
    i've never tried the other one, but it sounds lovely.
    i've just started following your blog, its great, i've only just started blogging too, so pop over for a chat anytime, it'd be so nice to speak to someone in the same newbie boat.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. stella is one of my faves! i love the sweet type perfumes!

    i just stumbled across your blog, im a new blogger too, hope you'll poper and visit me :)

    http://pearlypinkpeach.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy is absolutely gorgeous! Especially the bottle- I love pretty things...
    Just thought I'd also say, gorgeous website design btw, really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete