photo aztec-mess_zps0a762b67.png

Monday 15 October 2012

Top 3 Fall Nail Polishes!

Now that it is fall, I've decided to bring out my favorite polishes that remind me of the beautiful season :).

They are absolutely stunning shades, don't chip easily, and are pretty good quality. The only con to them is that they're a bit of a pain in the butt to remove since they're so sparkly.

The first one up is 'Rising Star' by O.P.I. This varnish reminds me of the golden crisp leaves that fall off the trees during this season. Definitely one of my all time favorites. Only needs 1-2 coats. This particular colour is from O.P.I.'s Burlesque Collection.

The second one is 'Let Me Entertain You' by O.P.I. This polish reminds me of thanksgiving cranberry sauce for some reason. It gives off a very pretty dewy finish. Needs 2 coats minimum. This shade is also from the Burlesque Collection.


And last but not least, 'Bad Fairy' by MAC. This is probably one of my most interesting varnishes. It's copper orange in direct light and cherry red in natural light. It is most certainly an eye-catcher! Needs 2-3 coats. I hunted this one down for weeks and eventually bought it in eBay since it sold out the day it came out. This one is from MAC's Venomous Villains collection.


Let me know which nail polishes are your favorite fall colours :). 

4 comments:

  1. Wauw nice nail polish. I follow you, follow you back? XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors. The MAC one looks so pretty for both fall and even winter maybe? thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that gold one is absolutely beautiful!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie, EOS and more! it's worldwide too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second one! I really love plum/ maroon colours! :)

    ReplyDelete